Motion system error primarily due to the issues related to limit switch. The software usually gives motion system error (x/y/z) to hint which axis is being affected.
Possible casues :
- Broken limit switch cable
- Faulty limit switch
- Loosened limit switch connector
- Somehow limit switch being triggered during a print
- Limit switch cannot be triggered (could be faulty motor or mechanical issue)
Motion System error during printing, please check following:
1. cable of motor in faulty axis, check the connector to see if it is loosely connected with its socket or any pins are broken or withdrawn/bend.
2. check the belt and gear in faulty axis is loose or not-- move faulty axis manually to check.
3. limited switch cable connectors, if there is any loose part in mainboard in both sides.
4. FFC cable for platform.-power off printer, disassembly platform, to check if there is any sharp kinks in the cable, connector fully seated.
After checking above circuit problem, then checking following hardware:
1. motor in faulty axis was broken
2. Platform--check if there is any welding short circuit on platform.
3. mainboard or CPU