Motion System error during printing, please check following:
1. cable of motor in faulty axis, check the connector to see if it is loosely connected with its socket or any pins are broken or withdrawn/bended.
2. check the belt and gear in faulty axis is loose or not-- move faulty axis manually to check.
3. limited switch cable connectors, if there is any loose part in mainboard in both sides.
4. FFC cable for platform.-power off printer, diassembly platform, to check if there is any sharp kinks in the cable, connector fully seated.
After checking above circuit problem, then checking following hardware:
1. motor in faulty axis was broken
2. Platform--check if there is any welding short circuit on platform.
3. mainboard or cpu