If this is your first time using the UP Studio Software, you need to allow the software get through the firewall software when the firewall gives out the warning (The figure below shows the warning issued by Windows Firewall. There could be other firewall software that gives out similar warnings). Also you have to make sure your printer connects to the same network as your computer does.
Articles in this section
- Set up extrusion width,Change print quality
- Where to download the Mac Version 2.4 UP studio and how to activate it?
- The Printers cannot connect with Window 10 system.
- How to close you account on Tiertime website
- Printing with ''Thin Wall'' Option
- How to solve non-Administrator users cannot operate the software in a domain/school network?
- Why Mac Vers.2.4 UP Studio Show "Please Activate" all the time?
- UP Studio cannot be installed due to unsigned driver issues.
- I cannot connect to WIFI but I can ping my printer and see it connected to network/router, help！
- How to fix the "USB device not recognized"in Up Studio?