How to fix the error "the model is out of boudary"
- Three possibilities that could cause the out of boundary issue.
- The size of the model is bigger than the maximum build volume.
- The height of the model is larger than the highest point of the printer can reach.
- The model’s thickness is smaller then the Layer thickness.
- To solve the issue, resize the model’s size to ensure it is within the build envelop.
- The actual height of each model is the result of model height plus raft height if it has one.
- The nozzle height could be zero. To fix this problem, just do the auto height detection job once.