Model transferred to the machine successfully but can’t be printed.
1. The nozzle does not heat up.
- The nozzle does not heat up when printing, “OK” in other states.
2. Select parameter “Warm up” when printing.
- After the file transfer is completed, you can see that the platform starts to heat up slowly. Wait for 15 minutes to let the nozzle warm up and start printing.
- If you do not need to warm up the platform before printing, uncheck the “Warm up” function in the print parameters.
3. Nozzle CFC cable is damaged and the contact is poor.
- Check if the FFC cable of the nozzle is damaged and if the connection is false; replace it if yes.