- Withdraw the filament: open the upper cover and withdraw the filament
- Power off the printer, pull out the extruder CFC cable
3. Remove the extruder: push the extruderupwards with both hands(Note that after the temperature of the nozzle is lowered to room temperature, please wear gloves when operating)
4. Unplug the extruder fan, and use a Phillips screwdriver to remove the 2pcs screw
5. Remove the internal components of the extruders shown
6. After removing the nozzle heater connector, use a 2.5mm hex wrench to loosen the 2pcs screw and remove it.
- Please wear gloves to avoid unnecessary scratches, burns;
- Please operate after the nozzle temperature drops to room temperature.
Please sign in to leave a comment.