Tools Cross Screwdriver, 2.5mm Allen Key
- Take down the right cover before this step, and screw off four bolts on back cover by cross screwdriver
- Unplug FFC extruder cable from PCB-extruder transition board to take FFC extruder out.
3. Screw off two bolts by cross screwdriver and take down the self-made part in
4.Take down the FFC cable, please follow the right fold.
5. Screw off four bolts under X Axis linear rail guide clip by cross screwdriver, andtake down the X linear rail guide clip.
6. Take out belt for X Axis from X Axis bearing sleeves.
7. Pull one side of X Axis linear rail out of machine through making Y Axis linearrail guide assembly slant, and take whole X Axis linear rail out from the front
8. Screw off four bolts by 2.5 mm Allen key, and make Y Axis belt loose.
9. Screw off four bolts by cross screwdriver and take two self-made parts down. Unplug Y Axis belt from the plastic injection part. The cable should be pressedbetween belt and plastic injection part.
10. Hammer X Axis bearing sleeves by handle of screwdriver, and take the X Axisbearing sleeves down. Y Axis linear rail guide assembly can be uninstalled.
11. Please adjust belt before putting X Axis belt into the bearing sleeves. Theposition of X Axis makes the same distance between part C and D,
12. The steps of installation and uninstallation is complicated, the steps ofinstallation is opposite to uninstallation.