1. Unplug the large ribbon and the small black ribbon cable.
2. Remove the 3 screws that hold the X-axis.
3. Remove the 2x screws that hold the metal cover.
4. Remove 2x Screws that holding the X-axis transition PCB.
5. Unplug the X-axis Motor.
6. Install the new PCB with above steps reverse.
OK.. I did that , trying to send video ,but yes got it all done with really not much trouble. but when I turn the unit on then press the initialize it still chatters and stays in one place. I have been trying to send a video but i am not to good at that, I think i got it sent now. let me know if you got the video.
Please sign in to leave a comment.