Motion system error 5!!!
This error occurs when the display is aligning height automatically during printing.
1. Motor pulley of fault axis is loose, belt is loose, certain injection molded part broken.
- Turn off the power and reinitialize; if it fails to initialize properly, determine and solve the problem according to following checking steps.
- Manually move the fault axis to check if the motor pulley and the conveyor belt are loose. If yes, replace accordingly.
2. Limit cable of fault axis is broken, plug is loose
- Check if the fault axis limit (limit switch side) is damaged / broken, and repair or replace;
- Turn off the power, remove and check if the fault axis limit (mainboard end) and the motor cable are disconnected, re-plug the fault axis limit/motor plug
3. Mainboard damaged
- Turn off the power and replace the mainboard
4. Mainboard adapter board damaged
- Turn off the power and replace the mainboard adapter board