Initialization is required every time the machine is switched on. During initialization, the print head and print platform move slowly and hit the end stops of the XYZ axis. This is
essential as the printer needs to find the endpoint of each axis. Many software options will light up and become available for use only after initialisation.
There are three ways to initialize your printer:
1. Hold the initialization button on the printer.
2. Clicking the "Initialize" option in the software menu (shown on right).
3. When the printer is idle, press the initialize button on touchscreen.
Other functions of Initialization Button:
Stop the current print job:
1. During a print, press and hold the button.
2. Reprint the last job: Double-click the button.
3. Turn on/off internal lighting: Single click the button.
Please sign in to leave a comment.