1. The UP mini 2 3D printer requires the power adapter provided by the original manufacturer, otherwise the machine could be damaged or even cause fire hazard. Please also keep the power adapter away from water and out of high temperature environments.
2. During printing, the nozzle of the printer will reach 260°C and the print platform could reach over 70°C. Please do not touch these parts with your bare hands while they are hot not even with the heat resistant gloves included, with the machine as the temperature could damage the gloves and injure your hands.
3. During printing, the print head and other mechanical parts move at high speeds. Touch- ing these parts while they are moving could cause injuries.
4. Please wear goggles when removing the supporting material from models and detaching models from the perf board.
5. When printing with ABS and PLA, the plastics will create a light odor. Please run the printer in a well ventilated environment. We also suggest you put the printer in an environment with a stable temperature as unwanted cooling could cause adverse effects to the print quality. When printer is exturding filament, make sure there is enough space between print head nozzle and the platform. Otherwise the nozzle could be blocked.