Print button can be clicked only after the model is added, if the model is not added, the print button is not clicked in the gray state. On the top right corner, click the arrow button will open up extended settings:
1. Layer thickness: 0.2mm,0.15mm,0.25mm,0.3mm,0.35mm；
2. Infill: shell, surface, 13%, 15%, 20%, 65%, 80%, 99%
3. Quality: Normal, Fine, Fast
4. Nozzle Offset：-1.0，-0.9，-0.8.-0.7，-0.6，-0.5，-0.4，-0.3，-0.2，-0.1，0，0.1，0.2，0.3，0.4，0.5，0.6，0.7，0.8，0.9，1.0；
5. Unsolid Model: The software will auto fix nonsolid models.
6. No Raft: print without raft.
7. No Support: print without support.
Top and Bottom
Surface: the number of layers at the sealing the top and the bottom of the printed object.
Threshold Angle: This determines at which angle the Surface layers start to be printed
Roof Density: Choose the number of dense layers between support and support surfaces.
Threshold Angle: Determine the angle which supports and dense layer to generated.
Min. Surface Area: Determine the minimal area of surface that will be supported, area less than this vaule will not be supported.
Spacing: Determine how dense the support will be, the larger the value the less dense of the support.
Stable Support: Support structure will be stronger but less easy to be removed.
Thin Wall: The Software will detect wall thickness that is too thin to print and expand the feature to a printable size.
Easy to Peel:
Preheat: Preheat to target temp, or for 15 mins maximum.
Sleep: Printer will enter sleep mode after print job finished.
Extrusion Width: Set the thickness of extrusion paths.