- Withdraw the filament, power off the printer and remove the nozzle wire cover
- Pull out CFC extruder cable
- After removing the fixing screw at the lower left, the extrudercan be removed.
Unplug extruder’s fan cable, then remove the extruder cover in the direction of the arrow
- Unplug nozzle heater’s connector
6. Then use a hex wrench to remove the two screws that fasten the nozzle heater, thus disassembling the heating element.
Note: The PLA nozzle is removed in the same way as the ABS nozzle, except that the heating element has one end cap and no grooved clamp is installed.