1. Adjust slide to desired layer for pausing.
2. Click the button "Paused Layer“” then the current layer will be marked red, there is no limit on how many pauses can use marked.
3. Click "Print" button to print or save to tsk file to print later, the printing process will be paused at the marked layers.
4. When print is paused, user will able to refill filament, swap to different color or even change filament type, however the print setting will remain the same as the orignal print job ( eg print temperature cannot be changed in a printing job).
- The pause points are stored permanently in the tsk file of print job.
- During continuous printing (x5) pause points will still be effective, so if unattened the entire print queue will be interrupted.