- Filament : Name of material profile
- Type: Material Type; can only choose from preset types
- Material ID: A unique number for matching materials. E.g..Tsk file’s material ID must match printer’s material ID in order to print.
- Manufacturer: Name of Material manufacturer
- Fila. Dia (mm): Filament Diameter, this value will affect the extrusion scale.
- Density (g/cm3): Density of material, use for estimate
- Cost/Kg ($/kg): User defined for their own reference
- Speed Ratio: A coefficient that apply to all speed values.
- Max Raft Speed: Max first layer speed of raft. If faster than this value, will be override by this value.
- Speed(mm/s): Speed for retraction, the faster the retraction the less likely to have stringing effect during jumping. But it will also put stress on extrusion mechanism and the optimal speed depends on hardware.
- Max Length (mm): Max possible length for a single retraction
- Min Travel(mm): The distance threshold for retraction, if movement is smaller than this value, retraction will not be applied.
- Ratio: Actual retraction length = Ratio* Travel.
- Print (℃): Base temperature for printing
- Standby (℃): Temperature when standby (during dual extrusion)
- Platform(℃): Platform temperature
- X(%): X-axis compensation for material shrinkage after cooling
- Y(%): Y-axis compensation for material shrinkage after cooling
- Z(%): Z-axis compensation for material shrinkage after cooling