Cross screwdriver, 2.5mm hex wrench
- First remove the aluminum column, the rear plate and the right side plate with a hex wrench;
- Use a cross screwdriver to remove the two screws fastening the Y-axis adapter board;
- Gently remove the adapter board and unplug the Y-axis limit cable on the adapter board;
- Use the pliers to gently pull the Y-axis limit in the direction shown, and the Y-axis limit can be removed. (You can change the Y-axis limit here)
- Remove the internal injection molded part shown in the figure with a cross screwdriver;
- Slowly remove the adapter board, open the connector, and take out the FFC cable; pay attention to the folding of the cable.
1. Reciprocating folding will damage FFC cable easily, so it is best to mark and complete folding in one time.
- Pay attention to the installation direction of the FFC cable during installation. The metal side corresponds to the metal side of the interface.
Please sign in to leave a comment.