The white screen is caused by mismatched version of OpenGL. Just upgrade your OpenGL, the problem will go away.
Articles in this section
- Set up extrusion width,Change print quality
- Where to download the Mac Version 2.4 UP studio and how to activate it?
- The Printers cannot connect with Window 10 system.
- How to close you account on Tiertime website
- Printing with ''Thin Wall'' Option
- How to solve non-Administrator users cannot operate the software in a domain/school network?
- Why Mac Vers.2.4 UP Studio Show "Please Activate" all the time?
- UP Studio cannot be installed due to unsigned driver issues.
- I cannot connect to WIFI but I can ping my printer and see it connected to network/router, help！
- How to fix the "USB device not recognized"in Up Studio?